Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flies.... oh Fliess... Buzzzzz...

As I mentioned earlier, my new hobby is to capture the miniature, macro pictures and portraiture.

This is my first attempts capturing flies pictures.

(Pic 1: Lurking to snatch)

I was sitting in a hut next to a lake. And three were flies buzzing over me. Tired chasing it out, I took my hubby DSLR camera and managed to snaps couple of flies pictures which were landing on my table. hehehe

(Pic 2: stalking flies.. hehehe)

Actually there have tones of pictures which I eagerly to share with you. But due to time constraint, I unable to upload it in my blog, yet! (another excuses hahaha...duhs!).

Anyway, I hope these pictures will be a catalyst and a kick off for me to play actively in the blogger worlds.. hehehe

So guys, if you have any comment about the picture please write it down. It is my pleasure to hear from you all... hehehe


1 comment:

  1. I think you should focus more on flies.. lets flies look bigger than the table.. hehehe

    my 2 cents advice..

    ReplyDelete

Jangan segan-segan. Meh ler beri kata sepatah dua....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...